Thursday, November 5, 2009

A short visit to Jackson Hole


On October 25-27th, Scott had a Legislative conference on energy in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. So while he was in meetings ALL day long, the senate president's wife and I went to town. We were staying in Teton Village; so it was a little jont to drive into Jackson. Here is proof I was there. We had lunch one day in the Silver Dollar Bar and grill. I acccidently erased the picture of us by all the silver dollars embedded into the bar. But it was pretty cool. Weather was beautiful until Tuesday morning we woke up to snow! Winter is just around the corner I'm afraid.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm glad you got to see Jackson and were able to leave the hotel ;) I think Jackson Hole is such a pretty place. You will have to go back with us next September and watch the Lotoja race. I am so sad about all the plumbing hassle, glad it's almost cleared up and done!