Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a 12 year old grand-daughter!

Kenidee; (Jennifer's daughter) is now 12 years old!. Time flies by sooo fast! It just seems like the other day she was running around here hating pink, dolls, and anything girly!
Now she is into jewelry, (even got her ears pierced) babysitting and giggles about boys.
She still likes to play her sports though; like basketball.
Here is a new watch we gave her for her birthday.

A new scrapbooking kit for all her pictures. Hopefully she will take after me and get her pictures organized and not take after her mother and just hardly ever take pictures let alone put them into books. This kit was really cool. It contained EVERYTHING to get one started into the hobby of scrapbooking. I found it at where else? Walmart!

3 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

She's so pretty! I never thought she'd be one to like jewelry and giggle about boys, but I guess every girl gets like that one day.

Kelli said...

Cute pictures! I can't belive she was only 3 when I joined the family.

Unknown said...

...wow... a lot of time has passed. She is now 24 years old as of 2022 :)