Monday, March 23, 2009

Our last "supper" at the capitol


On the last night of the session; families were invited to have dinner with their "senator"
Here we are in Scott's office.


Dinner was very good. Roast Beef and potatoes.

Griffin was so sharp in his best clothes! Looks like he could be a future Senator.

Devin's grandfather was a Senator in the early 1960's. Here he is showing Brianne his Grandpa's
picture. All the past Senators line the walls inside the capitol.

Sorry about the wrong angle; but Erik and Kelli got their picture taken
by the Salt Lake Tribune stating they were feeling the late hour of the final night.
I don't know how to turn the picture around once I posted it on this blog. Oh well, still learning.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! Yes, I already bought Twilight and have watched most of the special features. I love it! Sorry your book club isn't working out so well... you should join our online book club. The website is: http://booksrockoursocks.blogspot.com/
I just read "The Girl Who Could Fly" and I loved it -- thought it was really cute.

Kelli said...

I had to check out the pictures. Dinner was great, I told Erik we need to make it a yearly thing. But I don't know it may be too late for Erik, according to the tribune pic.