Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Great Find!

My scrapbooking buddy; Carolyn Hales and myself have found the perfect spot to do our scrapbooking on Thursdays. It is a store in Brigham City on Main Street called "Just Be Scrap'n. We go and spend the day, eat lunch and have a great time getting caught up on our scrapbook pages. The ladies there ( Donna and Leslie) are full of ideas to help you and all your supplies are there at your fingertips. (to purchase of course). It really is an enjoyable pasttime activity. I counted my scrapbooks the other day and I have 26 full ones and now working on my 2009 book.

4 comments:

Irene said...

I wondered where you were going now. Maybe someday I'll be able to join you.

Shannon said...

I didn't know you and Carolyn were Scrapbooking friends. How fun! She is such a nice lady. I love to scrapbook it just gets to expensive.

Kelli said...

I am glad you found a new place. We love looking at all the scrapbooks. A hobbie that benefits all of us!! Keep it up.

Sidney Cottle said...

That is a lot of scrapbooks!! Good for you! I don't think I'll ever get caught up...or started for that matter. :) That's neat that you've found a place to go do it.