Friday, August 6, 2010

A fun day at the Splash Park

Monday morning; Jolene had surgery on her hand. A sist needed to be removed. So I brought them all to my house that afternoon for a week of recovery. Addison Loved her bubble baths at Grandma's.
By Thursday; Jolene was feelling pretty good, so we ALL went to the Splash Pad in Riverdale for some water fun. Here Griffin and James are having a shoot out with water. (How is getting wetter?)
Brianne and Olivia loved the mushrooms. Kaycee and Addison did too, just not a picture of them.
Proof of Jolene's hand. She basically can;t get this wet for two weeks and 6 weeks after that, no lifting more than 5 pounds! Good luck Jo!

3 comments:

Austin & Shawnee said...

I totally forgot that was this week...Aust said they were at your house, I just didn't put two and two together. Tell her we hope she is feeling okay!

Kelli said...

Looks like fun. Sad I missed it, I was canning grean beans all day. It was fun to hang out with everyone on Tuesday.

Megan J. Dawson said...

Looks fun! I want to try out the new splash pad. I agree... good luck to Jo, I hope her recovery goes well.