Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A family reunion at Heber Valley Campground

This past weekend, the Jenkins had their annual campout. This year we went to Heber Valley campground, which is owned by the church. Everything was in perfect condition! There were lots of activities for the kids.
We all enjoyed a paddle boat ride on the lake. Canoes were available too for those that could handle them. They would have been much easier on the thighs than those paddle boats though.
Jacob brought a great game for everyone to enjoy. Chase the tails. If your rope tail got stepped on....you were out!
We ended up with the game "Minute to win it" Here Mark and Jay are doing the elephant march. They had to swing a tennis ball without touching the nylon on their head and hit bottles of water that were placed on the ground. I have never laughed so hard in a long time! Thanks to Barbara for all her hard work in making a great weekend for everyone.

3 comments:

Austin & Shawnee said...

Oh.....I wish we could have been there. It sounded like so much fun!

Nancy Mc said...

I am jotting down those ideas for activities. I am in charge of my family reunion in 2011. Looks like lots of fun:)

Jay and Barb said...

I hope everyone enjoyed the reunion. I had great time seeing everyone and THANKS SO MUCH to your girls for once again coming up with a super game show. We loved it