Monday, June 8, 2009

Addison is growing up soooo fast!

I went to Jolene's house a week ago; because she was experiencing stomach pain. After seeing 3 doctors over a 2 day period; they finally decided that she needed her appendix out. So after about 1 1/2 hours of lazer surgery, she got it taken care of. So I took her kids for a couple of days to give her a rest. She recovered so quickly that it was just amazing!

Addison loved the walker at my house. She had no trouble figuring out how every thing worked.

Addison is scooting all around on the floor. She has no trouble getting to any given point in a room. Full crawling is just a few days away I suspect. Then WALKING! Who do you think she looks like?

4 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

In that last picture I realized how much Griffin and Breann look like their Dad. Addison looks like Jo all the way.

Irene said...

I don't know who she looks like. And she is growing fast! That was super thoughtful of you to take her kids so that she could rest. I hope you had fun with them.

Kelli said...

It was fun to have the kids up to play, I'm sure Jolene wished she could have come too instead of being at home feeling crappy. I agree with Irene, I don't know who Addison looks like maybe she is a combo of both??

Jordan said...

How cute! Your family is just growing so fast! California is the best!!