Thursday, April 7, 2011

New carpet!

Painting the living room. Scott was sooo involved with painting the ceiling; he stepped right into the paint tray with his one foot! Paint everywhere!
New paint on the walls, new carpet as well as new blinds on the front room window! We have a new window coming tomarrow! And then Saturday; new furniture!
I couldn't get this picture to rotate and stick; but anyway these guys are pulling off the old carpet from the stairs. (which by the way is original which makes it 34 years old!
But the new carpet is SO BEAUTIFUL! Why haven't we done this sooner?

3 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

It looks great! I have fond memories of that brown carpet on those steps. Irene and I used to call them our 'thinking stairs'. I can't wait to see it all.

Jay and Barb said...

It looks really great. Jay and I will come and visit soon to take a peek!

Jay and Barb said...

It looks really great. Jay and I will come and visit soon to take a peek!