Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New toys for a larger playroom

Having thirteen grandchildren; I was in desperate need of a larger "playroom". So I cleaned out an extra bedroom and bought some new toys. Cameron (Erik's boy) enjoys a new kitchen set.
Kate the doctor (also Erik's daughter) plays with the "new Dr. outfit." She looks just like what her mom Kelli looks like at her work.
Cameron the construction worker. Ready for the "repairs" needed at our house.
Hannah (Erik's oldest child) poses with an awesome shopping cart that seems to be the favorite new item in our toy room.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I was shocked to see they kids with picutres from tonight. I love them. They are all going to have so much fun with all the new toys.

Nancy Mc said...

Do tell...Where did you get this awesome new toys. Did you sew some? Can hardly wait for details. My grandchildren would love toys like these.