Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Painting the back family room

Phase two in our remodel; paint the back family room. After what I went through with the kitchen; we decided to hire it done. Our painter we hired had someone come in for a day to plaster all the cracks.
Well the cracks proved to be a HUGE problem. We had rust and bubbling of the plasterboard. A one day job has turned into a 3 day and still counting just for the replastering and repairing!

And that is not even the painting part! Painting was to take at least 3 days. I'm alittle nervous as to what will happen when the painting starts. And now that the furniture is moved out of the room; I definately need a shampoo job!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw a truck in front of your house and wondered what project you had going next. Good luck with it and I can't wait to see the finished project.

Unknown said...

Actually the last comment was from me, Barb, apparently Brent I am signed in under Brent, don't know how that happened.