Monday, March 8, 2010

Scott receives his Silver Beaver!


Friday night we went to Roy High School where Scott received his Silver Beaver Scouting Award. He was one of 59 recipients of this award in the Trapper Trails Council this year. The Silver Beaver Award is the highest service award that the scouting movement can bestow. Scott has been a registered scouter for more than 29 years! I was really glad that I could nominate him; being a silver beaver myself. ( One of the only times that I had something that Scott didn't)

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Congratulations to Scott!

Matt and Jess said...

Congratulations Uncle Scott! That's really neat that you have one too, I've always though that was so cool that you know scouting like the back of your hand. I think I need to start getting familiar with it for my son!