Friday, February 19, 2010

More activities with the Senate

Last Thursday night all the Senators went to dinner together at an Italian restaurant in Salt Lake City called Buca Di Beppo. Look who I happen to run into!

Yesterday; Thursday; some of the legislative wives went to the Utah Food Bank and volunteered. We divided food items into smaller boxes to be shipped out to the various pick up spots throughout Utah.

Activities like these help us to become closer friends as well as doing good for the community.

2 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

You guys have some really neat activities you get to participate in, and I love the snowflake post! I'll have to watch for those commercials!

Austin & Shawnee said...

That little restaurant is yummy! I went there when I worked at the museum....I thought it was sketchy at first but it was good! Funny you should have a picture of you with peanut butter at the food bank, I've been craving peanut butter lately....kinda weird!