Saturday, January 23, 2010

My new kitchen! Done (almost)

We are really pleased! Even the black appliances didn't seem to darken it up too bad. Everyone that sees it says that the kitchen just looks warmer now.

As you can see by the WHITE wall in the background; we haven't had time to get to the laundry room yet. I guess that will be next week's project (squeezed in between the Legislative session that starts Monday). I have to get it done; because I am still without a washer and dryer. My trip to Europe experience will come in handy; because we washed our clothes and underwear in the tub or bathroom sink while we were traveling. So that is a possible option for this next week.

5 comments:

Austin & Shawnee said...

Wow!!! Looks great Mom!
Love - Austin

Megan J. Dawson said...

It looks really good! I love the backsplash tile.

April said...

It looks great Becky! I really like all of the remodeling that you guys have done so far. Congratulations to Scott on his new responsibility in the Senate.

Kelli said...

Looks awesome!! You can come use our washer and dryer anytime. Wow is right Austin, I can't believe you are blogging :)

Matt and Jess said...

Wow!! I love it, I really like the dark appliances too1