Sunday, November 16, 2008

My first tag! Thanks Bridgette

I am-A wife, a mother, a grandma, a sister, a daughter, a Sunbeam teacher, a Cubmaster
I know- That the Gospel is true and Jesus Christ is my Savior
I want- my kids to be healthy, happy and prosperous
I have- an incredible husband who goes after his dreams
I dislike-pickles
I miss- going to visit parents on Sunday evenings
I feel-extremely blessed
I hear- ringing in my ears sometimes
I smell-the wonderful roast we had for dinner tonight
I crave-being able to eat sweets
I cry- at sad movies
I wonder- what this next year will bring
I regret-not being able to lose 20 pounds
I love-my family; especially the grandkids
I care- about my 9 little sunbeams
I worry- About the future economy
I remember-When Scott gave me our first kiss
I believe- in the church of Jesus Christ
I dance-when I hear music with a beat
I don't-like people who pretend to be your friend
I write- In my journal often. Used to be weekly; not so much lately
I win- prizes if I would attend the Avon meetings
I lose- my mind all the time. I seem to forget what I entered that room for.
I wish-I had perfect health
I listen- to the kids going to Fremont High every morning in their cars.
I can - golf. I am improving my ability to hit a ball down the fairway a respectable distance.
I am scared- that I might lose a child or grandchild like my sister and brother did
I forget- Names of people that I know. Or once knew
I am happy- When I am at our cabin with my family

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, I loved the movie. I didn't compare to the book - I simply went to enjoy seeing someone's vision of the characters come alive on the screen. People who compared the movie with the book were bound to be disappointed. You have to seperate the movie and the book ... anyways, I really enjoyed it. And yeah, Jacob wasn't in the movie that much ... but he's only in the book like 3 or 4 times ... so people who were hoping to see him more were expecting something not true to the book. He'll figure much more prominently into New Moon - he's just a minor character in Twilight.